What Type Of Information Do We Collect?
We divide the collected information into two types:
- Data is provided by the user through registration (registration on our website is entirely optional).
- Track information among visitors who browse our website.
How Do We Deal With Your Information?
However, we will not force visitors to register with us the first time they navigate. Nevertheless, to take advantage of all the services available on our website, they must register and submit certain information when completing the registration:
- Since you are a visitor, we may ask you to provide your name, home address, contact number, email address, and financial information.
- This helps us customize the website and can meet the needs of our visitors.
- To enable our website to respond to visitors’ needs and interests, we track the pages that each user visits.
- We then combine this data with actual data on the pages visited by other users. In this way, we can track the traffic patterns of visitors.
- When a visitor requests a page, our web server automatically collects information about the visitor, including the IP address.
- Among other things, we use the visitor’s IP address to manage our website, resolve web server issues, and perform other operations.